about Thanks For Water

Thanks for Water is a yearly fundraiser that began in 2007. I decided then that I wanted to build a water project in a third world country every year for the rest of my life. Each year around Thanksgiving time I ask friends and family to donate to a specific project. Donations are collected through CHOICE Humanitarian and are tax deductible. Please help me to help others.

November 30, 2007

$2,895

We have a total of $2,895 so far and that is without a few more contributions that I know will be coming in. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Everyone has been so generous and I can't thank you enough. We have excess of what is needed for this project so I will find another project to apply the excess funds to. I will keep accepting donations through the holiday season. Any donations received after December 31st will be applied to next year's projects. If you are interested in going with me to Guatemala next year, let me know and it might be possible to see this finished water system as well as work hands-on with another project.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Judy, when will you go to Guatemala and for how long?

Judy Neil said...

I'm thinking about going during Christmas next year for 1-1/2 to 2 weeks.