about Thanks For Water

Thanks for Water is a yearly fundraiser that began in 2007. I decided then that I wanted to build a water project in a third world country every year for the rest of my life. Each year around Thanksgiving time I ask friends and family to donate to a specific project. Donations are collected through CHOICE Humanitarian and are tax deductible. Please help me to help others.

March 14, 2012

pi(e) day 2012

Today is 3.14 - or pi. So today is pi day or pie day. In years past I have had a pi(e) party where people come over for pie and donate a piece of their pie to these water projects. We are not able to have an actual party this year, but I would like to invite everyone to donate some spare change or a piece of your "pie" today to Thanks for Water. Just $5 or $10 or any other amount from many people will go a long way.

Please check back to the blog for an update as Juan, the director for the projects in Mexico, is going to be giving me an update soon. They have stretched the money we have given so far - way beyond what I ever thought we could. I'm excited to see a progress report. I hope you will join me in sharing a piece of the pie. Thanks and Happy Pi(e) Day!

No comments: